Official Promotional Rules – WLXX-FM
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WLXX-FM, 300 West Vine Street, Lexington KY 40507, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate and win, unless otherwise stated.
3. All contests are open to the general public, except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of THE BEAR (WLXX-FM) other participating Cumulus stations, Cumulus Broadcasting LLC., participating sponsors, their immediate families, household members and all other radio industry employees.
4. An individual may win a contest only once per 30 Days unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
5. Contest rules apply per radio station, not per radio station group. 30 Day rule applies for the station the prize was won on, not the other stations in the Cumulus Lexington radio group. Individual may win one contest, per radio station - every 30 days.
6. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
7. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for other trips, prizes or cash. Prizes with an expiration date are to be redeemed by the winner(s) prior to the expiration date. Cumulus Broadcasting will not be responsible for replacing expired prizes.
8. THE BEAR (WLXX-FM) shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
9. All entrants and winners agree that THE BEAR (WLXX-FM) Cumulus Broadcasting LLC., their affiliates, and sponsors shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
10. All prizes must be claimed in person at THE BEAR (WLXX-FM) during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts to Cumulus Broadcasting LLC., to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
11. State issued identification must be presented to claim prize.
12. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry of a contest, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. Such use including, but not limited to, enrolling entrant in one or more of the station’s listener clubs and sending entrant correspondence and solicitations with regard to such clubs. Further Cumulus Broadcasting LLC is not responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, late, stolen, incorrect or incomplete entries. THE BEAR (WLXX-FM) and Cumulus Broadcasting are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website.
13. All winners agree that Cumulus Broadcasting LLC., their affiliates and sponsors may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason Cumulus Broadcasting LLC., their affiliates and sponsors deems necessary without compensation. All winners will be further required to hold Cumulus Broadcasting LLC., their affiliates and sponsors, blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
14. THE BEAR (WLXX-FM) reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public.
15. THE BEAR (WLXX-FM) reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
16. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.